Limit the phone numbers that you can call
When you set up and use fixed dialing numbers, you can only make calls and send text messages to the
phone numbers that you added to the fixed dialing numbers list. For example, if you give your
BlackBerry device to your child to use, you can limit the phone numbers that your child can call. To use
fixed dialing numbers, your service provider must set up your SIM card for this feature. Depending on
your wireless service provider, this feature might not be supported.
1. In the Phone app, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap > Fixed Dialing Numbers.
3. Turn on the Fixed Dialing Numbers switch.
4. Enter the SIM security code provided to you by your service provider.
5. Tap OK.
6. Tap Edit List.
7. Type a name and phone number.