Turn on the Closed Captions setting
The Closed Captions setting displays text on your BlackBerry device screen when you play video files
that support closed captioning. The captioned content specifies the default settings for Character and
1. On the home screen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings > Accessibility.
3. Turn on the Closed Captions switch.
4. Change any of the Character settings for Character Color, Character Opacity, Character Size, or
5. Change any of the Caption Background settings for Caption Background Color or Caption
After you change any of the Character settings or Caption Background settings, you can see the
changes in the Preview window.